We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information. TRIBULAR does not seek or rent personal data to or from marketers or unaffiliated third parties.
If you don’t want to provide personal information to us, then you don’t have to, however this may affect your use of this website.
1. Types of personal information we collect
Personal information is defined by the Privacy Act as ‘information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.’
The types of personal information we collect may include:
• Telephone number
• Email address(es)
• Other contact details
• Business Information
• Credentials and experience
2. How we collect personal information
We collect this information from you when you make an enquiry with us (for example by email), sign up for a service via our website or submit a contact enquiry on our website, via email or other contact method.
We are committed to using lawful and fair means to collect personal information and collecting it from others only when it is unreasonable or impracticable to obtain certain information from you directly. We collect personal information about you from:
• Searches and enquiries
• Your use of our website
We will destroy or de-identify information where we form the opinion that the information has been provided to us unlawfully or unfairly.
3. Why we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information to a limited number of service providers (such as SendGrid, MailChimp and Stripe), business partners and industry contacts outside the platform as is reasonably necessary for us to perform our core functions and activities, including for the following purposes:
• to contact and communicate with you
• to provide goods and/or services to you (including where such goods or services are provided by third parties on our behalf)
• to maintain a database of customers, subscribers or similar
• to market to you and others, including remarketing (this may involve the use of a Facebook pixel or similar technology to allow us to display our advertising to you elsewhere on the internet, for example, on Google or Facebook)
• to perform business performance and analytics
• for promotional materials e.g., you may be featured on our website, e-newsletter, social media, print materials, blog, press materials
• for internal record keeping
• for statistical purposes
• as required by law
5. Links to other sites
6. How you can access and correct your personal information
Access: You can request details of personal information that we hold about you. We will respond to any request to access information within a reasonable time.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details set out below. We rely in part on you advising us when your personal information changes. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date and to notify you of the correction, unless it is impracticable or unlawful to do so.
Deletion: If you want us to delete personal information we hold about you or to not collect information from you for a specific purpose, such as targeted advertising, please contact us using the details set out below. Please note that if we agree to delete your information, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without retaining some residual information. We will functionally delete the information and we will not sell, transfer, or use personal information relating to you in any way moving forward.
7. How we maintain the security of your information
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we hold is secure and protected from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We undertake the following precautions to protect personal information we hold:
• our website contains pages encrypted with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to ensure the safety of any data that is submitted through use of this website
• we limit access to personal information to a “need-to-know” basis
• we protect devices we use to collect, hold, use and disclose personal information with industry-standard anti-virus software
• our email data is encrypted (by our email providers)
• all hard copies of personal information are kept in secure storage with access by authorised personnel only
• all conversations involving the discussion of personal information take place in private, where conversations are unable to be overheard by unauthorised personnel
• if we no longer need personal information, we take reasonable steps to delete or de-identify the information
While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure website and business, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to you for any such occurrences.
8. How you can make a complaint about privacy breach
9. How you can unsubscribe or opt out
We like to keep our customers and website visitors up to date, so from time to time we’ll send you newsletters, invitations and updates. Not to worry: our emails will always come with an "Unsubscribe" button, so you can opt out at any time. To unsubscribe from our email database, or opt out of communications, use the “Unsubscribe” button in our communication or contact us using the details set out below.
10. Changes to this policy
11. Contact details
For any questions or notice, please contact us using these details: